Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Sign Removal, Repair or Request


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Contact Information
  3. 3. Location of Request
  • Step One

    1. If there is a sign located in a public area, on a utility pole or right of way please report to us so that it can be removed. If there is a street or traffic sign missing or in need of replacement or repair or to request a new sign location, please notify us. Please be sure to include your Name, Address,Phone Number and Email Address so we know how to reach you. Please note that all main roads fall under the jurisdiction of either Essex County or The State of NJ. We will forward your complaint to the appropriate department or Department of Transportation for that location.